Monday 5 July 2010

Main Event

I'm playing day 1A of the main event tomorrow. It's obviously the biggest and most prestigious event of the year and i'm fairly excited about playing in it for the third time. I'm a little annoyed that the recent downswing has prevented me from having a larger % of myself but all in all i'm just happy to be playing.

The latest side events did not go well. I busted both of them fairly early, one losing a flip and the other with AA v QQ all in pre. Away from the tables Vegas life has been a lot of fun. We've just been hanging out, drinking, watching the world cup and going out a lot for dinner/drinking/crazy shenanigans. A couple of the people in the house have been involved in some really fun situations with the ladies, most notably one William Brewin. Whilst i'm happy to write anything about myself on this page it probably isn't fair to write about his exploits, no matter how entertaining. Anyway i'm glad to report that on a personal note i've been behaving myself a bit better this year. My diet had been appalling and i've done very little exercise but life is good and i'm enjoying the whole Vegas experience, now to go and win the main event!

No comments: