Friday 4 June 2010

Downswing

The last week has been one of the hardest that i've ever had to endure. I've lost $7K and gone through a very wide range of negative emotions. Most of the time i've just been really angry. I'm running so horribly it's sick. I can't remember a run of cards this bad and it's been hard to take.

The worst thing is that i've had to cash a lot out my roll to pay for Vegas. If Vegas goes badly i might have to move back down to $1/2 and i would hate that. I want to be moving the other way and moving back down would be a major blow to my pride. All this just makes the trip even more important. I really think it will define my year and i could very much do with catching a break.

I'm flying out next week and here is a list of the tournaments i plan on playing:


Mon 14th June - $2.5K 6 max
Wed 16th June - $1.5K
Sat 19th June - $1K
Mon 21st June - $1.5K shootout
wed 23rd June - $1.5K
Fri 25th June - $1.5K
Sat 26th June - $1K
Mon 28th June - $1.5K

I really would like to play the main event but I'm going to see how i do in the side events first. I'm not going to play online again in June, think i could do with a month off and just focus on winning a bracelet.

No comments: